New release of ACEGI-JSF Components
April 5, 2006 1 Comment
Last night, the maintenance of cvs service at sourceforge is finished and I finally got the chance to release the new version of acegi-jsf components. The version is 1.1.2 which is a mainly bug fix actually. In our project, we’re using the new version for some time and no problem so far.
- The group rendering algorithm was subject to fail in some cases, fixed in this version
- The whitespace problem in the given role list is fixed.
- Support to secure the static html is provided in this version.
- A state saving bug in 1.1.1. is fixed
- A sample web application demonstrating the integration of jsf-spring-acegi
and usage of the component library is also released.
I’ve also updated my entry on the component library which is used as a getting started documentation.