PrimeFaces UI 0.9.3 is released
October 4, 2009 2 Comments
I am pleased to announce that new version of PrimeFaces UI Components is released. Version 0.9.3 features the TouchFaces mobile UI kit, 5 new components, improved portlet support, enhanced datatable and various improvements.
- TouchFaces – UI Development kit for mobile devices mainly iphone
- New component : FileUpload (Reimplemented)
- New component : Tooltip (Reimplemented)
- New component : PickList
- New component : HotKey
- New component : Virtual Keyboard
- Easy row selection, ajax pagination, data filtering and lazy loading enhancements to DataTable
- Significantly improved portal support for JSR168 and JSR268 portlets.
- Pojo and Converter support for AutoComplete
See the full changelog for detailed information. Reference Documentation is also updated with 37 pages more, making it a total of 277. Additionally prime-showcase application is updated with a better looking UI.
Next milestone is PrimeFaces UI 1.0.0.RC codename “PRIMUS” which will feature Ajax Push based on Bayeux protocol. Watch the teaser trailer below for more information🙂