PrimeFaces 1.0.0.RC is Released
November 23, 2009 4 Comments
I’m pleased to announce that PrimeFaces 1.0.0.RC is released.
PrimeFaces 1.0.0.RC introduces 12 new components, Ajax Push Alpha Integration, various improvements and fixes. In total 61 issues in tracker are closed.
- Alpha Ajax Push/Comet integration built on top of Atmosphere Framework.
- New component: AccordionPanel (Reimplementation)
- New component: Password Strength
- New component: Inplace
- New component: Terminal
- New component: Printer
- New component: Tabslider
- New component: Breadcrumb
- New component: Messages
- New component: Message
- New component: RemoteCommand
- New component: Resource
- New component: Watermark
- TouchFaces enhancements; exposed client side api, new view animations.
- DataTable enhancements; Instant Ajax row selection and Ajax Sorting
- Many improvements and fixes to issues reported by PrimeFaces community
Note: This version is not backward compatible, please see Migration Guide.
Next release is for PrimeFaces 2.0.0.RC that targets JSF 2.0, we’re aiming to release 2.0.RC by next week. After that we’ll add more components such as treeTable, contextMenu, fullCalendar, implement feature requests of PrimeFaces users and improve the current codebase.
Thanks to everyone supporting PrimeFaces!
By the way today is the 1st birthday of PrimeFaces, happy birthday!